So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Autonomy Care, Melksham
£16,500 - £18,000 per year
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
- £16,500- £18,000 per year
- Full time Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- As administration assistant, you will support the operational team with all aspects of day to day administration based in Melksham.
- You will be the first point of contact for walk-in and telephone enquiries.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Preparing letters and documents
- Maintaining filing systems including the archiving of documents.
- Preparing outgoing post
To be successful in this role, you will;
- Be enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships
- Have a good standard of written English and Maths GCSE C / 5 or above. A diploma in business and administration management or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
- Have accurate keyboard skills with a strong attention to detail - you will be required to use the computer to enter data, create and produce documents
Autonomy Care Limited provides individualised care and support to young people and adults, enabling them to remain in their own home and engage within the community, enhancing their quality of life.
People are at the centre of everything we do. We value everyone at the Autonomy Care Group who all make a positive difference everyday by providing an excellent level of individualised care and support to the users of our services they need to lead a high quality of life. Find out more about us and Autonomy Care - Wiltshire on our website autonomygroup.net
For an informal discussion call Amanda or Rhona on 01225 613010.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.