So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Autonomy Life - The Willows, Warminster
Adult Residential Care - LD
£23,000-£25,000 per year
40 hours per week
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Life provides specialist care to Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Behavioural Needs. We pride ourselves on helping people with emotional and behavioural difficulties to lead happier and more fulfilled lives. We embrace partnership working and strive to develop psychology based strategies.
We are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Manager for our residential care home in Warminster.
You will be fundamental in the overall running of the day to day operations of the homes. The main aspects of the role will be supporting the Home Manager; creating and implementing care plans and behavioural strategies as well as coaching and mentoring of staff and constructing, implementing and overseeing policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be an effective role model, with a consistent person centred approach, a self-starter with strong problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will be able to prioritise your workload in accordance with the needs of the service and service users.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience managing a team as a Assistant Manager or Manager, or as a minimum at least 3 years experience as a team leader
- NVQ/QCF level 3 or higher in Health and Social Care
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- MCA and DOLS understanding of the requirements and commitment to becoming a Registered Manager if required
- Creating and managing staff rota
- Strong numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Broad knowledge of Learning Disabilities and other related conditions
- Full, clean driving licence
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of homecare and how you will influence positive change.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year