So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Head office, Melksham
£25,000 - £31,000 DOE
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Key Skills Required:
- AAT Level 4 essential
- Experience of running payroll essential
- Relevant payroll qualification desirable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proven experience of producing/assisting in completion of monthly management accounts
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills essential
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Bright Pay desirable
- Strong IT skills, working knowledge of Word/Excel or Numbers/Pages
- Valid driving licence - Free onsite parking
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the company’s financial records using Quickbooks Online, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Day to day oversight of accounts administration including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Liaising with service managers across the business to ensure effective communication and timely and accurate provision of financial information
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register where purchase/sales/transfers are made within the business
- Overseeing credit control function
- Managing cash flow; producing cash flow forecasts as requested
- Responsible for accurate preparation of monthly management accounts to present to Service Managers and Commercial Director
- Accountable for preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts for possible new business opportunities
- Responsible for accurate preparation of year end accounts for submission to external parties
- Prepare and process monthly payrolls for both hourly and salary paid employees
- Responsible for monthly/annual HMRC payroll submission and reporting and overall HMRC compliance
- Completion of Auto-Enrolment pension scheme submissions for each payroll on a monthly basis and liaising and general administration of company pension scheme
- Assist with annual P11d preparation for employees/Directors
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services this includes promoting safer recruitment practices across the Autonomy Care Group.