So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Head Office, Melksham
£23,000 - £25,000 DOE
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Care Group provides residential and community support for adults, children and young people with learning disabilities and complex needs. We are recruiting a full time HR Officer to join our team based at our head office in Melksham, Wiltshire.You will be positive and approachable with HR generalist experience. Reporting to the HR Executive this role provides a key support function for the organisation, providing advice and guidance to the managers of our services for HR queries.
Key skills required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Understanding of Data Protection including GDPR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to making and maintaining positive and professional working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- CIPD level 3 qualified
- Strong organisational skills
You will have demonstrable HR generalist experience of:
- Day to day employee case management including; attendance, discipline, grievance and capability cases
- Employment legislation, ensuring continued compliance in practice
- Running / supporting monthly payroll and HMRC submissions
- Contract Administration
- HR Management Systems, preferably ATLAS
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.