So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Head Office, Melksham
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Care Group provides residential and community support for adults, children and young people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Due to expansion we are recruiting a full time Property Manager who will be responsible for the group-wide property portfolio.
The role will be primarily based in our head office in Melksham however regular travel will be required to service locations.
The Property Manager will be professional, committed to building and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. They will have a keen eye for detail taking pride and ownership of the projects they are responsible for.
- Managing multiple trades persons
- Planning a schedule of works and allocating appropriately
- Project management
- Risk management
- Health and safety regulations and compliance
- Dealing with leases
- Carrying out Health and safety inspections
- Liaising with solicitors regarding office and property leases, ensuring
- Insurance renewal and sector knowledge to ensure sufficient cover is in place.
- Hold applicable Health and Safety qualification (IOSH or equivalent) or willing to undertake.
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Commerical Director, main duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervising maintenance staff and the Facilities Manager
- Liaising with Service Managers to ensure maintenance works are completed inline with maintenance plans for the forthcoming year with corresponding schedule of works
- Ensuring the quality of workmanship is high quality and meets health and safety requirements and job completion delivered within a timely manner as per agreed timescales.
- Sourcing contractors; obtaining quotations
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders including, contractors, architects, solicitors etc.
- Overseeing property projects from sourcing of property, managing lease and freehold negotiations with property agents, liaising with solicitors etc
- Ensuring the appropriate level of insurance cover is in place across the group to include but not limited to property, business, vehicle and other employment related liabilities obtaining at least two quotations and negotiating in advance of renewal to ensure the most competitive quotations are considered.
- Sourcing properties for expansion opportunities inline with company requirement, regulatory compliance from service user and health and safety perspectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety management group wide to ensure the company meets its obligations under health and safety law, including but not limited to the implementation of policy and procedures, undertaking inspections at all services, conducting risk assessments and producing reports and ensuring follow up actions are completed.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.