So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Autonomy Care - Salisbury
Domiciliary / Home Care
£30,000-£32,000 per year
40 hours per week
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Care is an established provider of community based services in Wiltshire, providing specialist care to young people and adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs. We pride ourselves on helping people with emotional and behavioural difficulties to lead happier and more fulfilled lives.
We are looking for a Registered Manager to open our brand new domiciliary care operational office in Salisbury.
Initially the client group will focus towards more of older people homecare through local authority referrals but there will be opportunity to market in the local community to bring in referrals including complex packages including LD and children’s services.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of providing domiciliary / home care / agency support
- Management qualification / working towards (Level 5, Level 4 or RMA)
- Previous registration with CQC
- Strong knowledge of the local area (Salisbury) and contacts within the local authority
- Staff supervision
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- MCA and DOLS understanding of the requirements
- Creating and managing staff rotas
- Strong numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Broad knowledge of Learning Disabilities and other related conditions
- Full, clean driving license
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of homecare and how you will influence positive change.
You will spend time with established Autonomy Care managers and the head office team to learn values and systems.
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours per week. Participating in on call essential, undertake direct care to ensure service delivery as necessary while the service is establishing itself.
Salary: £30k-£32k per annum
Job Type: Full-time