So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Autonomy Care, Salisbury
Domiciliary / Home Care
£9.70 - £10.70 an hour
Various shifts available
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Care Limited provides individualised care and support to adults and young people, enabling them to remain in their own home and engage within the community, enhancing their quality of life.
We have support worker opportunities in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
Your role will vary from supporting adults and young people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, dementia and other mental health conditions, to providing domiciliary care. You will be making a difference to peoples lives, allowing them to remain independent at home by assisting them with every day tasks such as shopping, sitting services and light housework to name a few.
- £9.70 - £10.70 an hour + mileage paid
- Guaranteed contracts considered
- Full time and part time hours available
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the month awards
- Employee referral scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Business Mileage paid
- Employee assistance programme
- Must be 18+ years to apply
- Caring and respectful enabling the people we support to have a high quality of life and make their own decisions
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to go the extra mile if it means making a positive difference to Service User lives
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships
- It would be preferred if you hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle for this role
- Personal, practical, social and domestic support
- Completing relevant documentation
Apply using the 'apply now' button below, or for an informal discussion on your application or role please contact our Salisbury service manager Leanne on email@example.com
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.