So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Autonomy Care, Salisbury
(Amesbury and the surrounding areas)
Domiciliary / Home Care
£9.70 - £10.70 an hour
Various contracts available
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Care Limited provides individualised care and support to adults and young people, enabling them to remain in their own home and engage within the community, enhancing their quality of life.
Do you have a caring nature? Why not consider a paid care role with on-the-job training to help you build your skills and qualifications?
Due to the nature of this role holding a valid driving licence with access to transport is essential.
We have an Autonomy Care office located in Amesbury covering Salisbury and the surrounding areas. You will need to travel to each service user during your shift and business mileage will be paid.
Your role will vary from supporting adults and young people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, dementia and other mental health conditions, to providing domiciliary care. You will be making a difference to peoples lives, allowing them to remain independent at home.
Immediate contracts available at Autonomy Care
- £9.70 - £10.70 an hour
- Full time, part-time and bank contracts available
- Domiciliary care position (18+ applicants only)
Our commitment to you
- 24 hour confidential employee advice line
- Employee of the month awards
- Employee referral scheme (Earn up to £320+ plus the chance to earn bonuses)
- Paid business mileage
- Bank Holidays: enhancements paid
- Auto enrolment pension
- Great work/life balance
- No pay differentials for under 25’s
- Holiday pay
- QCF (NVQ) Level 2, 3 available (fully funded)
- Ongoing training and development
- Care Certificate (for those with no previous care experience or qualifications)
A day in the life of a support worker
- Everyday tasks such as shopping, sitting services and light housework to encourage self-help skills
- Creating fun and engaging activities
- Assisting with cooking and support in the kitchen
- Assisting with fantastic days out with our service users
- Assisting with personal care with our service users
- Completing relevant documentation for the service user(s) you support
We asked our service users what they like about the people that support them, they didn’t mention qualifications, they said they like kind, caring and happy people.
If you have the right attitude and values we will provide you with the training and development you need to be confident and competent in your role.
We are looking for people who:
- Are caring and respectful and will assist the people we support to have a high quality of life and make their own decisions
- Are flexible and adaptable who want to go the extra mile; making a positive difference to Service User lives
- Are enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships
- Personal, practical, social and domestic support
- Completing relevant documentation
How to apply
Please click the ‘apply now’ button or Call Leanne or Zoey on 01980-623382 for an informal discussion / application form.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.