So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
The Willows, Warminster
Adult Residential Care - LD
£8.95 - £9.10 an hour
30 hours per week
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Life Limited provides individualised residential care and support to adults with challenging behaviours and complex needs at our 10 bed home, The Willows, enabling the people we support to lead happier and more fulfilled lives.
You will be joining a growing team of kind, caring, happy and dedicated like minded people who all share the same values. In return for your commitment we will provide you with the training and development you need to be confident and competent in your role. We also offer competitive rates of pay, including pay enhancements for bank holidays, an auto enrolment pension, long service awards, confidential employee advice line, family friendly policies and continued support and mentoring from your management team.
- £8.95 - £9.10 per hour (Above national minimum wage)
- Pay rate is the same for all age ranges.
- 30 hours per week
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Auto enrolment pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Caring and respectful enabling the people we support to have a high quality of life and make their own decisions
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to go the extra mile if it means making a positive difference to Service User lives
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships
- Hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Personal, practical, social and domestic support
- Completing relevant documentation
You will be trained in specialist behaviour management strategies giving you the confidence and skills to manage behaviours that challenge in a safe and dignified manner.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.