Residential Support Worker (Bank Waking Nights)
So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Support Worker (Part-Time Waking Nights)
The Willows, Warminster
Adult Residential Care - LD
£9.70 - £14.78 per hour
Part time bank position
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Why join us?
"The management and staff all work as a team to ensure everyone feels happy and safe The Willows also provide social skills and encourage service users to be able to be more independent" – Support Worker
Our commitment to you
- Bank Contract - Waking Nights
- £9.70 - £14.78 per hour
- Entry Level £9.70
- QCF Level 3 £9.85
- Bank Holiday £14.55 - £14.78 per hour
- Supportive Management team
- Funded apprenticeships and diplomas
- Accredited Positive Behaviour Support Training
- Receive up to £300 for Employee Referrals
- Employee of the month awards
- One homemade cooked meal per shift
- Long service awards
- Training and development
- Paid break
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- 24 hour confidential employee advice line
- Access to blue light card discounts
- Covid safety procedures in place
The Willows is a residential home for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours that may challenge, autism and other associated issues. The main home has accommodation for up to 10 people.
We are following the Government’s Guidelines to ensure the safety of our service users and our staff to limit the spread of infection across our Autonomy Life service, at The Willows and Willow View.
We are committed in all aspects of safety for our team and service users, to reassure everyone that we always have full PPE supplies.
We don’t do weekly PCR tests anymore, but our staff do a lateral flow test before their shift and record on the NHS app.
Night shift times: 8pm – 8am
- Socialising with our residents and giving emotional support when needed
- Assisting with personal care with residents when required
- Complete relevant documentation for the residents you support
- Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the home’s standards and expectations
- Administer medication to service users
- Attending meetings and undertaking training as required
- Night checks following the individual person-centred plan
- Attending wake night meetings and completing all mandatory training
We asked our residents what they like about the about the people that support them, they didn’t mention qualifications, they said they like kind, caring and happy people.
If you have the right attitude and values we will provide you with the training and development you need to be confident and competent in your role.
We are looking for people who:
- Are caring and respectful who will enable the people we support to have a high quality of life and make their own decisions
- Are flexible and adaptable who want to go the extra mile if it means making a positive difference to Service User lives
- Are enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships
- Be a positive role model
- Be caring and respectful
- Remain calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be committed to developing positive working relationships
How to Apply
Call Sharon or Lynette on 01985 215757 for an informal discussion / application form.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.