Andrew Dykes (Autonomy Group Owner) and Lucy Jolliffe (Commercial Director) visited Weavers Lodge to see how the project was progressing and were very happy to see the service taking shape.
Lots of progression this November already including:
- Taking shape: Bedrooms are being plaster boarded, ready for their fresh plastering.
- Ground floor ensuite wet rooms have their plumbing done and are starting to get their utilities put in.
- The roof and sky lights are on our new single-story extension, soon to become the lounge.
- New steel work has gone to open up the kitchen and dining room
- All new external windows and doors have gone in – we’ll soon be watertight.
- We have invited some interior designers to help us get the inside right and we look forward to the partnership work with them that will follow