Autonomy Life provides residential care for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The Willows is a residential home for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours that may challenge, autism and other associated issues.
Willow View is a residential home for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, including challenging behaviour, mental health issues and autism.
The Oaks is a residential home for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours that may challenge, autism and other associated issues.
Ground Floor Apartment - Malvern
The ground floor apartment is part of The Oaks residential home for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. These may include behaviours that challenge, autism and other associated issues.
Our care is provided by a long-established and highly trained team who are experts in providing specialist support for those with complex needs. These needs may include autistic disorders and associated mental health issues, personality disorders or challenging behaviours.
Our holistic, person centred approach draws upon a range of services and strategies which include:
- Structured behavioural management strategies and reactive strategies.
- Dialectal behavioural therapy and cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Positive and applied approaches to behaviours.
- Intensive support plans that effectively manage risk without being risk adverse and supporting people to take appropriate risk.
- Partnership working with other specialists.
- Monitoring, reviewing and encouraging positive behaviours by using differential reinforcement schedules, RAG data.
- Assessing and encouraging independence wherever possible.
In delivering our care, we try to be respectful, inclusive, professional and progressive. We focus on the assessed needs of those we care for, promoting active participation and quality of life. We rigorously monitor and examine the services that we provide and co-ordinate with other services and professionals to help maximise independence. Our staff are at the heart of the care we provide, and recruiting and retaining people who combine expert knowledge, experience and empathy is our highest priority.