So much more than just a job.
Be part of a caring company and make a real difference to peoples lives.
Autonomy Care, Melksham
Domiciliary / Home Care
£9.25 - £11.70 an hour
Prefer to send us a paper application?
You can apply for this position online by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you would prefer to download and complete a paper version, simply print and complete the PDF version provided here.
Please return your completed application form to: Autonomy Care Group, 67 Roundpond, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 8EB.
Autonomy Care Limited provides individualised care and support to young people and adults, enabling them to remain in their own home and engage within the community, enhancing their quality of life.
We have support worker opportunities in Wiltshire including Calne, Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Westbury, Warminster and the surrounding areas. Due to the nature of this role holding a valid driving licence with access to a vehicle is essential.
Your role will vary from supporting young people and adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia and other mental health conditions, to providing domiciliary care. The support you give will be built around the individual’s needs and routines.
- £9.25 - £11.70 an hour
- Various shifts available - Full time, Part time and Bank
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the month awards
- Employee referral scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Business Mileage paid
- Employee assistance programme
- Caring and respectful enabling the people we support to have a high quality of life and make their own decisions
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to go the extra mile if it means making a positive difference to Service User lives
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills committed to developing positive working relationships
- It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Personal, practical, social and domestic support
- Completing relevant documentation
You will be trained in specialist behaviour management strategies giving you the confidence and skills to manage behaviours that challenge in a safe and dignified manner giving individuals the chance to participate in activities and the community.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.